Salad refrigerated tables ASBER
- Made of high-quality stainless steel for professional intensive use, they are characterized by a very solid workmanship and a perfect finish. Perfect as a compact station for preparing salads / sandwiches.
- 50 mm high-density, 40 kg / m3 high-density polyurethane wall insulation injected under high pressure, CFC-free.
- Stainless steel door with integrated handle. Ergonomic, solid and comfortable handle, which runs along the entire length of the door, fits perfectly into the body of the device and prevents the accumulation of dirt and dust.
- Swing door with automatic closing below 90o and a maximum opening angle of 120o. Double-sided hinges allow for easy adjustment of the device to the place of installation.
- The intuitive digital controller allows for quick and easy setting of temperature parameters.
- On / Off indicator light.
- Front panel air vents improve the aesthetics, maintain the proper conditions for the cooling system, making it more efficient.
- Maintenance-free condenser, with a special design, prevents dust and dirt from settling, does not require special maintenance and effectively saves energy.
- Stainless steel feet with easy height adjustment from 125 mm to 200 mm, which makes it easier to clean the surface under the device. Road wheels available as an option.
- Removable guides allow for more convenient cleaning without the use of any additional tools. Mounting and setting the shelves at the desired height is possible without the use of additional guides. Epoxy shelves are adapted to the storage of various types of packaging and allow a maximum load of 40 kg.
- 4 height positions of epoxy shelves to increase the capacity of the device, 70 mm spacing between the shelves.
- The removable magnetic door seal ensures maximum hygiene and proper insulation.
- Rounded inner edges ensure easy cleaning and prevent dirt accumulation.
- Suitable for 1/1 GN containers; equipped with compatible guides.
- Equipped with 1 GN 1/1 epoxy shelf for each door.
- Refrigerant: R290 Hydrocarbon (HC).
- Operating temperature range from -2oC to + 8oC in IV climatic class.
- Power supply: 230V 1 + N- 50Hz.
|MODEL||REFERENTION NUMBER||MODEL TYPE||NET CAPACITY (L)||CLIMATIC CLASS||NUMBER OF DOORS||POWER (W)||DIMENSIONS (MM)|
|GTS-100||19040190||TOP WARDROBE||120||4||2||254||912 x 700 x 894|
There are no reviews yet.