Refrigerators 1400L GCP-1402
- Specially manufactured in high-quality stainless steel for intensive professional applications, featuring a very robust design and perfect finishing.
- 60 mm thickness, CFC-free, high-density (40 kg/m³) polyurethane insulation, injected under high pressure.
- Stainless steel doors with ergonomic, full-length, robust, perfectly integrated handle that ensures practical opening of the door that avoids dust and dirt collection.
- Hinged doors with automatic return for a perfect closing that minimize temperature gain. Doors have a 120° dwell position and closes automatically at less than 90°. Door hinges are also reversible allowing the cabinet to be adapted on-site.
- Equipped with a door lock in full door models.
- Intuitive digital control allows temperature parameters to be adjusted easily and quickly.
- Luminous start-stop light button.
- “Ventilation Gill” on the front panel keeping the cooling unit system ventilated and running more efficiently.
- Maintenance-free condenser, with special design preventing dust and dirt built thus avoiding cleaning operations and reducing energy consumption.
- Forced draft evaporator with anti-corrosion cover.
- Intelligent Air Circulation system ensures perfect temperature consistency with its innovative airflow design.
- Door switch stops the fan when door is opened to avoid cold air exiting the interior, thus saving energy.
- Automatic evaporation of defrost water. Hot gas coming from the compressor is used to automatically evaporate defrost water, instead of by means of heating elements, achieving even less energy consumption and reducing in half defrost time.
- Height-adjustable stainless steel legs. Height of the legs could be adjusted individually (125 mm – 200 mm) to enable convenient cleaning. Foot pedal and castors are available as an option.
- Stamped guides with rounded edges enable more convenient cleaning operations without any difficulties. Placing and adjusting the grids is also easier than ever. Plastic-coated wire grids allow storage of different packaging types and have a maximum loading capacity of up to 40 kg.
- Removable pull-out/ push-in magnetic door gasket to keep maximum hygiene and maintain the insulating properties.
- Stamped bottom panel with water drain especially designed to make cleaning operations quicker and easier, optimum for hygiene.
- Rounded edge interiors, easier cleaning operations to reduce potential dirt traps.
- 23 grid level positions for increased loading capacity, with a distance of 55mm among them in full door version and 10 grid level positions with 55mm among them in half door version.
- Suitable for food containers GN 2/1 or 2 x GN 1/1; equipped with compatible rails.
- Equipped with 3 grids GN 2/1 per each full door or 1 grid GN 2/1 per each half door.
- Refrigerant gas: R600a Hydrocarbon (HC).
- Working temperature of -2 ºC to +8 ºC in climate Class IV conditions.
- Supply voltage: 230 V 1+N – 50 Hz.
|Model type||VERTICAL CABINET|
|Energy efficiency class||C|
|Energy efficiency index (%)||42,99%|
|Net volume (l)||922|
|Annual energy consumption (kWh)||913|
|Electric power (kW)||207|
|External W X D X H dimensions (mm)||1318 x 842 x 2040|
Climate class: 4
Condensation system: Vent.
Cooling gas load (G): 100
Gas type: R-600a
Gross internal volume (L): 1332
Noise level (dB): 55
Refrigeration power (KW): 0.357
Temperature: -2 +8 ºC
230 V three-phase wiring: 3X1.0MM2
Amperage (A): 0.9A
Electric frequency: 50Hz
Electric power (KW): 0.207
Noise level (dB): 55