GTP-7-180-30 Refrigerated counters 700mm
- Specially manufactured in high-quality stainless steel for intensive professional applications, featuring a very robust design and perfect finishing.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel 50mm working top with 100mm high splash-back, preventing spillage behind the counter.
- 50 mm thickness, CFC-free, high-density (40 kg/m³) polyurethane insulation, injected under high pressure.
- Stainless steel doors with ergonomic, full-length, robust, perfectly integrated handle that ensures practical opening of the door that avoids dust and dirt collection.
- Hinged doors with automatic return for a perfect closing that minimize temperature gain. Doors have a 120° dwell position and closes automatically at less than 90°. Door hinges are also reversible allowing the counter to be adapted on-site.
- Control panel and engine ventilation with pivoting front opening.
- Intuitive digital control allows temperature parameters to be adjusted easily and quickly.
- Luminous start-stop light button.
- “Ventilation Gill” on the front panel keeping the cooling unit system ventilated and running more efficiently.
- Forced draft evaporator with anti-corrosion cover.
- Intelligent Air Circulation system ensures perfect temperature consistency with its innovative airflow design.
- Automatic evaporation of defrost water. Hot gas coming from the compressor is used to automatically evaporate defrost water, instead of by means of heating elements, achieving even less energy consumption.
- Height-adjustable stainless-steel legs. Height of the legs could be adjusted individually (125 mm – 200 mm) to enable convenient cleaning. Castors are available as an option.
- Removable guiding rails enable more convenient cleaning operations without any additional tools. Placing and adjusting the wire grids at the desired height is possible without using extra rails. Epoxy-coated wire grids, to improve protection, allow storage of different packaging types and have a maximum loading capacity of up to 40 kg.
- 6 grid level positions for increased loading capacity, with 70mm among them.
- Removable pull-out/push-in magnetic door gasket to keep maximum hygiene and maintain the insulating properties.
- Rounded edge interiors, easier cleaning operations to reduce potential dirt traps.
- Suitable for food containers GN 1/1; equipped with compatible rails.
- Equipped with 1 grid GN 1/1 per each door.
- Refrigerant gas: R600a Hydrocarbon (HC).
- Working temperature of -2 ºC to +8 ºC in climate Class IV conditions.
- Supply voltage: 230 V 1+N – 50 Hz.
|Model type||COUNTER CABINET|
|Energy efficiency class||C|
|Energy efficiency index (%)||39,84%|
|Net volume (l)||214|
|Annual energy consumption (kWh)||931|
|Electric power (kW)||204|
|External W X D X H dimensions (mm)||1792 x 700 x 850|
230 V three-phase wiring: 3X1.0MM2
Amperage (A): 0.96 A
Electric frequency: 50Hz
Electric power (KW): 0.202
Noise level (dB): 55
Climate class: 4
Condensation system: Vent.
Cooling gas load (G): 64
Gas type: R-600a
Noise level (dB): 55
Refrigeration power (KW): 0.296
Temperature: -2 +8 ºC
There are no reviews yet.